Norsk
Nyeste
Atrás

Blogger

Her kan du kommentere alle brukernes blogger

E3!

Today I made a video to tell you what I would like to see on the coming E3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYWgfne8lMo

As you all probably know, E3 is next week starting at Tuesday the 11th of June 2013 and lasts until and including Thursday 13th of June 2013. The E3 Exhibition is all about the gaming community. It's about the big names (and smaller names) launching, previewing or telling us more about upcoming gaming titles for the entire gaming market. The major players Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo will attend aswell to the event and both Microsoft and Sony will even have their own keynote presentations.

Nintendo will this year not have an own keynote, but instead shows us as another new Nintendo Direct installment a day earlier all they have to offer.

Next to the major players there are ofcourse all the major gaming studios and publishers and also the less big indie developers that will have their stand on the expo. You can expect a lot of new reports the coming days in the press.

In todays video I will tell you what I think will happen on E3 and what I would like to see on E3.

I forgot to mention some more games in the Nintendo franchise:
- Pikmin 3
- Star Fox; will there be a new one?

What would you guys like to see? Please do leave a comment in Norwegian :)

I would like to apologise about the quality. Some things went wrong. At least the video is up!

Game on!
You name it, i game it!
Selv håper jeg på noen overraskelser fra Nintendo (F-Zero, Starfox osv), og Sega (Sonic Adventure 3).
"Jeg har fått Xenoblade til wii, som jeg vil anbefale på det varmeste. Spillet er så bra at det er flaut at det ikke er mer kjent." - Royality Indeed.
hvorfor skriver du på engelsk?
Yeah Mr.White! Yeah Science!
Bare Nintendo viser de spillene de allerede har annonsert, og at en del av dem faktisk kommer iløpet av året, er jeg fornøyd med deres innsats. De må få ut et storspill så fort som mulig.

For Sony og Microsoft gjelder det å ha en overbevisende line-up og ha en konsollselger ved lanseringen. Da tror jeg alle vil bli fornøyde. Vi får se hvor mye dyrere og hvor mye lenger tid det tar å produsere spill til grafikk-konsollene.
                                   «Jeg prøvde å trøste meg med at jeg var et åndsmenneske»

For å diskutere må du være innlogget. Om du ikke er medlem ennå - bli medlem nå!